We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

95 kitty cat carb parts,mikuni

Buy, sell, or look for parts that are scarce and no longer available.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

tech2

95 kitty cat carb parts,mikuni

Post by tech2 »

good morning,new to this forum.
i am in search of a carb kit and other assorted parts for this kitty kat,the main carb jet emulsion tube was seized in its bore and i was able to extract it but it will need to be replaced.is the artcic cat dealer where i need to go ?????,no luck on ebay,or dennis kirk.second problem is that
when i removed the seat the studs broke off,do i need to remove the upholstery to replace them???? steve :(
steve frankwitz
harryparatestis

Post by harryparatestis »

you could probably find a good used carb on Ebay , if not there has too be someone here that has a spare lying around, If you needed a hood. belly pan or suspension, I could probably help you out, but I dont have any carbs lying around. as for the seat . what year is it?.. the seats I have seen usually are attached by 4 snaps on each side, and some come off by a zipper on the bottom.
Jonn

Carb and seat studs

Post by Jonn »

Since you obviously have mounting studs in your seat, you must have a 1993 or newer Kitty Cat. The stud is actually welded to a small steel plate that is positioned flat inside the seat. You will need to remove the seat cover and foam to expose the stud plates. They simply remove and can be replaced with new. And I believe HARRY is correct and there should be a zipper on the bottom of the seat.

Our cost on these stud plates are $10.99 each. Arctic Cat has them backordered right now, but I should have more in stock by 12/20. If HARRY can't help you out with the other things, give me call and I'll see what I can do. I have new carbs and parts in stock.
Jonn
Olson Brothers
http://obups
651-395-2296