We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Nobody Posts Messages Anymore

Kitty Cat chat area, almost anything goes but keep it clean and snowmobile related.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

harryparatestis

Nobody Posts Messages Anymore

Post by harryparatestis »

Someone always ruins it for everyone else. It seems like since this site got hit by Spammers, and you now need to be a registered user to Post messages, nobody bothers to Post anymore .. I havent seen a new message in over a month... Thats a Drag, I love this site..KO
dantheman

Post by dantheman »

i havent been posting anything becuase i busted up my arm a bit 2 months ago and im still out of comission for a while, no shop work , no tinkering with the sleds, no makin parts, it really sucks, i have to use one hand to type and i am right handed and typing with left so this is taking me a dew minutes even to put this in, plus with the crappy * winter we all had there isnt a lot to talk about, i am workin on print set for a widening kit for the 120 front though, i just cant make anything yet and have a short list of stuff i need to finish up before starting new stuff

dantheman
harryparatestis

Did you ever get rid of that Custom Kitty you had for sale? I was diggin the Motor nd belt drive set up, not to mention the Lift kit ..KO
dantheman

kitty mods

Post by dantheman »

hey if you need one of those lifts im selling em for 90 bucks right now , not on ebay, i just didnt want to sit on 28 sets of these over the summer
i have 70.00 into the kits, yeah the sled is gone sold it for 600 on ebay
the guy was def. happy and i dont really care about the $$ i do most of this for fun, me and my son have a good time workin out in the shop doing this stuff and that what its really all about anyway, i do have plans
for the 120, right now it rocks with the 6.5 and i was right in the middle of working on a clip press and some rear supension stuff me and jim were trying to get done, then i &*^^&ed up my arm lifting a 140 lb block of aluminum onto the mill, i should have let it hit floor, i will be back into tinkerin in a week or two

MACHINE SHOP WILL BE OPEN IF ANYONE NEEDS ANYTHING
right after i send jim his wheel mounts hehe

dan
bknoll

Post by bknoll »

I'm interested in one of your lift kits. I have a 1998 Kitty Cat. Runs awesome...just get tired pushing the kids when they get stuck. Could you send me some info to bknoll@birchrun.k12.mi.us ?
harryparatestis

You know I bought one of those Crappy Kits. its nothing more thne a thin steel plate, and it works for Sh*t, it really threw off the track angle and I cant wait to take it off, Ebay will will suck the profit right out of you with all the different fees they charge. Speaking of fees do you take Paypal? :-) I was wondering if I will have any trouble getting the spindles on, I had brass bushings pressed in. KO
MachJeff

Post by MachJeff »

I've noticed too that the board has been quiet. Another month or two and we'll be starting to get ready for next winter already. I will anyway. Still want to lift the kitty and get some lights on it.
I was sad to see your crazy kitty on the auction block Dan, but I am sure that can only mean crazier things are on the way.
jstoeckly

This Sh^t & that Sh*t

Post by jstoeckly »

HEY Kev, Dan & Jeff, So what's in the works...? The 120 s' STILL in pieces, I just keep changing this or that... I'll have it done by oct...Maybe. Got the kids dirt bike out, too big & too fast so I had to trade down to a 50. fun but it's a 50....

kev - I sent an email to your new address....I never heard back.

Dan Glad to hear your still "on the job" just thought you got wrapped up in other stuff ..&
jeff - make sure that you snatch one of those kits from Dan .... you won't find better.

otherwise the streph is going around along w/ the MUMPS (WTF)

I got the Easter Bunny in the fridge
dantheman

crazy stuff

Post by dantheman »

well i wasnt sad to see that machine go , it went to another motor junkie and im sure it will be well taken care of. i couldnt work in the shop cuz i couldnt walk thru there so something had to go, and it went cheap but i dont really care , i do most of this for fun anyway, my arm is almost back to normal and im doing the roof on my house, as soon as thats done im going to finish up the tools and stuff i was working on last winter
i dont know about crazy stuff but im going to pull the rear suspension out of the 120 and make a few changes, gas shock need to go in for one, my kid was pounding the jumps im also looking a making some new a arms for the front to widen it out a bit and put the right springs in there for the added weight from the 6.5 oh and i saw these neat neon green light rails on ebay for i think 35.00 or so that would be cool too.
hey any of you guys ever see those track sets that go on quad runners????
my wife wants me to build the kid a grave digger monster truck so i have a project there i need to get going The body mold for that one outa be fun
ill be around if anyone needs anything.
dan
1121racinkitty

Post by 1121racinkitty »

DAN IM VERY INTERESTED IN SOME LIFT KITS!
WHAT KIND OF SHIPPIN DO YOU THINK IT WOULD TAKE
TO GET THEM TO BUTLER WI 53007? AND OR CAN I SEND
YOU A UPS CALL TAG?
KITTTY CATS ROCK!
ITS NOT A KITTY CAT ITS YOUR HEROIN!!!
THANKS 1121RACINKITTY!
KITTY CATS ROCK!
dantheman

kits

Post by dantheman »

its aroud 9 bucks to ship a 7 lb kit to you
if ya want more than 1 kit just add it up and use the ups site to get an exact amount
its coming from 4795 independecne dr
clarkston mi 48346

dan