We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Kitty engine parts Kaw/Suz

Buy, sell, or look for parts that are scarce and no longer available.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

Kitty engine parts Kaw/Suz

Post by 72 »

1. Parting out a good Kaw T5b, carb and recoil are sold. Top end $60 shipped, includes cylinder, head, piston and rings. Bottom end( complete with ignition) $60 shipped, this is a great option for those with a bad ignition on a T5A (Just swap out your top end,carb and recoil). Or $100 shipped for both all together.

2. Parting out a good Suz points engine ( not sure of year). Carb is already sold. Recoil $65 Shipped. Bottom end $60 shipped ( cheap option if you have a sled with a burned crank). $90 shipped for top and bottom together.

PM or e-mail and I will send pics or vids.
jeanswitch

Post by jeanswitch »

interested on bottom end, will it fit on a T5A?
Snacks

Post by Snacks »

I am looking for the coil and condenser for a Kawasaki Kitty Kat
Wildgoose

Re: Kitty engine parts Kaw/Suz

Post by Wildgoose »

72 wrote:1. Parting out a good Kaw T5b, carb and recoil are sold. Top end $60 shipped, includes cylinder, head, piston and rings. Bottom end( complete with ignition) $60 shipped, this is a great option for those with a bad ignition on a T5A (Just swap out your top end,carb and recoil). Or $100 shipped for both all together.

2. Parting out a good Suz points engine ( not sure of year). Carb is already sold. Recoil $65 Shipped. Bottom end $60 shipped ( cheap option if you have a sled with a burned crank). $90 shipped for top and bottom together.

PM or e-mail and I will send pics or vids.
Good Afternoon just wondering if Suzuki motor is still available? If so is there a number I can reach you at to get more details? Thx Paul
snow

Post by snow »

do you still have bottom end with ignition would like to buy
Jonn

Post by Jonn »

Hey Jeanswitch:

The T5A and T5B are essentially the same engine, however, there is a major difference in the electrical. Besides the T5b having a lighting coil, the right crank half is different between these two engines and are not interchangeable. If you rebuilt the crank and switched crank halves, then you'd be starting down the right path but there are still more to do and switch. In a nutshell, it's not worth the time and cost to make the change.