We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

80 Seat cover need!!

Talk about the oldies, restore, repair, etc.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

snowworks

80 Seat cover need!!

Post by snowworks »

I am rebuilding an 80 Kitty. Need the seat cover. This one has the 2 tone green stripes on the side of the seat. I like the look of that one. So far all I have come up with is the Lepoard or all black. Any body seen one?? or who make it? I will try my upolstery guy if I cannot find one already. Thanks Brian in MI :lol:
chillierwillier

80 seat cover

Post by chillierwillier »

I am in the process of rebuilding an '81, seat cover is the hardest part to find. I am lookin at about $400 at an upholstery place to have one made.
snowworks

80 seat cover

Post by snowworks »

I went to a swap today and come up empty. I have another one next week . I also will call the place that does alot of sled seats and see if I can get a price. $400. seams to steep for me. $200 is more like it. I will do a black one before I pay that for one. Brian
steve0

Post by steve0 »

Check out ebay items 300600555907 and 260856657960

I'm not affiliated with them. I just noticed them looking around today.
SlackerP488

seats

Post by SlackerP488 »

call Ernie at atwoodparts.com just made me a 2 tone seat green & black for a 72. awsome for $125. he'll make anything you want
Mike Barry
snowworks

80 seat cover

Post by snowworks »

I got my seat back from A1 upolstry in MI. I was charged $250 and they had to do some foam repair. So it is just like the origonal 2 tone green and black bead between and black on top. So they have the green vinal if you need to have a 80-81 done. They also put on the BIG fall sled swap here in MI. They will ship. Thanks!! :D