We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

kitty cat fuel problem

Kitty Cat chat area, almost anything goes but keep it clean and snowmobile related.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

cat daddy

kitty cat fuel problem

Post by cat daddy »

I've wrote in before wondering about why I have fuel pouring out of the carb. Its a 97 kitty cat. We had it torn apart today cleaned everything up. The air intake hole seems to be clear. Float seems to work. If u blow through the gas line the float works fine and shuts itself off like it should. Really has me stumped. Any input on what else to try and look for. We also did some bending to help the float come up and still nothing. As soon as u turn the gas shut off on it start pouring out everywhere. Comes out the air intake hole the back of the carb where the carb bolts to the motor. Really don't want to take it to the arctic cat shop but might have to if you guys are stumped too. Frustrated and desperate. Thanks for the help
redgreen

Post by redgreen »

Just checking, but when you hold the carb upside down with the bowl removed, is the float level? If anything, it can be slightly higher on the non- hinged side.