We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Wake up, Lets see some first rides.

Kitty Cat chat area, almost anything goes but keep it clean and snowmobile related.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

MachJeff

Wake up, Lets see some first rides.

Post by MachJeff »

It's been pretty quiet around here on the board the last couple days. Now that many places are getting some snow on the ground, we must be getting some pictures of the little ones. Here's my boy back in October after a short lived snow fall, not quite 2 1/2 years old, and his first solo ride. I was doubling him around the yard then got off to fix his mits and show him where the controls all are. He grabbed a mit full of ungoverned throttle, did a nice burnout and took off across the lawn. Dad looks a little pooped from doing the 30 yard dash. I caught up to him just as he stoped on his own, just short of the sand box.

I learned my lesson. The sleds in pieces now, but once it is back together, we'll slow it down a bit. And yes, I already got it from the wife that he should have had his helmet on. From now on...
Last edited by MachJeff on February 3rd, 2006, 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
dantheman

forum

Post by dantheman »

well yeah theres a group there too but i like this site better, that one is beeing taken over by 120's , i like to call the forum here home

:)