We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Deep Snow Kit

Buy, sell, or look for parts that are scarce and no longer available.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

Jay

Deep Snow Kit

Post by Jay »

Just wanted to say that I installed dantheman's deep snow kit on my sons Kitty cat and its now a whole new machine.

We got about 24" of fresh snow here in Southern CT this past weekend and after 1 day of letting it settle, I let me son take out his sled for the first time with the kit. It was amazing to see this sled go through 6-8" of unpacked snow without a problem. Now if I could just get the bog out of the motor I'd be all set.

Thanks Dan, this kit delivers as advertised! :D
dantheman

comments

Post by dantheman »

well I really appreciate that , youd be amazed at how many of these ive sold and some ppl dont even have the courtesy to leave the feedback
I know i make an excellent setup and there will be more to come for next year, thanks for the compliments

DanTheMan
ttw_walman

Post by ttw_walman »

I too have installed one of Dans Kits. Awesome!! I had originally put a 4" piece of 1/2" aluminum angle on every third track section for traction. It helped, but the deep snow kit was the real kicker. My kid flies up snow covered hills. I have a seven acre yard that is 120 feet higher in the back than in the front. I have some areas with a VERY steep grade. There is no part of my yard that sled won't go, even wih 8-12" of fresh snow. I have also found that it is good to let the sled get cold before he rides it. A cold tunnel holds no snow. Thanks Dan!!
jayson09

Re: Deep Snow Kit

Post by jayson09 »

the kit was to good and they work carefully,,i like it also to get the bog out off the motor of all set..
bclarida

Re: comments

Post by bclarida »

dantheman wrote:well I really appreciate that , youd be amazed at how many of these ive sold and some ppl dont even have the courtesy to leave the feedback
I know i make an excellent setup and there will be more to come for next year, thanks for the compliments

DanTheMan
I would like to buy a kit for my grandkids machine. Can you please email me with details on how to purchase one.
Thankyou
Brad