We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Crossover System Ignition kit for Old kitty cats with points

Kitty Cat chat area, almost anything goes but keep it clean and snowmobile related.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

blaster

Crossover System Ignition kit for Old kitty cats with points

Post by blaster »

Get your Crossover System for your old kitty cats with points. This takes over for your points and condenser. You will never have to mess with those points again. The kits installs in 10min and I back up the ignition. You do need a good coil for this system to work. I will give you install help over the phone if you have trouble with the instructions. This will work with stock engines or blueprinted ones. You can adjust the timing just like there were points in the engine. This will also give you a little more HP. I have done all the leg work for you and have alot of dyno time to make sure this system will not hurt your kitty cats. I take PayPal or money orders. You can call
570-491-5812
Roger McCollum
RKM Racing
Crossover System
rlmccollum@verizon.net
blaster

Post by blaster »

Get yours before Christmas so your boy or girl can rid it instad of fixing it.
blaster

Post by blaster »

I still sell the kits if you need them. Get yours today so you do not have to fix them in the mid of winter.
daryl2cb

Post by daryl2cb »

do you still have the kits, I currently have no spark in my 81 so I am going to chase down a coil as well
blaster

Post by blaster »

Yes I do still sell them. Let me know and we can get you going. Please email me if you want one.
rlmccollum@verizon.net

Roger McCollum
blaster

Post by blaster »

Happy new year.