We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

New member just bought 2 kitty

Talk about the oldies, restore, repair, etc.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

timartin

New member just bought 2 kitty

Post by timartin »

Hello everyone I am from New Brunswick (Canada) and I just joined the site...great by the way...I just bought a pair of kitty. The first one is a 77 that I am going to fully restore for my daughter who is 5 months old ... I guest I have plenty of time to do a good job.The other one is (I think is a 1992) not sure...it's been painted over the stickers and in pretty bad shape. This one I am starting to work on it right now. I am not going to invest as much time on this one, I just want to put it in a nicer shape. :P
I have pictures of the 2 kitty and also took picture of the 1992 being dismentled (is dismentled a good word I am french ...not sure) anyway if someone can tell me how to post pics I would be more than happy to post them.[/img]
snoeproe

Post by snoeproe »

Hi
You have to upload your pics to an image host site first. Then, you can copy and paste the image link to your post to load (link) the pic for us to see.
1977 Kitty Cat
1992 Kitty Cat