We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Crossover system Electronic Ingition for the older Kitty cat

Buy, sell, or look for parts that are scarce and no longer available.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

blaster

Crossover system Electronic Ingition for the older Kitty cat

Post by blaster »

Just an up date. This is a system that gets ride of the old point problems. It takes over for your points and condenser. It take about 10mins to install and comes with great install pics and instructions. Works on any kitty cat engine that uses points. I take PAYPAL or you can send me a money order. The kits are 60.00 + 8.00 shipping. It is getting very hard to find new point sets out there and if you do they are 45.00 to 55.00. You will never have to mess with the points again. Call
570-491-5812 or email me at rlmccollum@verizon.net and that is also my PayPal address. Or send money order to
Roger McCollum
800 Ave Matamoras,PA 18336

Crossover System
French-chick

condenser & coil

Post by French-chick »

Hi,

I'm don't know anything about snowmobile parts so my question to you is: Can your system replace the coil and condenser I currently need to fix a 1972 kitty cat?

I have looked everywhere for a coil and I just can't find any..

Thanks,
lise
blaster

Post by blaster »

Lise my system just get rid of the points and condenser not the coil. You need a good coil for it to work. I have to ask how do you know your coil is bad? I have a way to test your coil and can tell you how to do it. Let me know.

Roger
French-chick

coil...

Post by French-chick »

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your reply. In all honesty, I don't even know what a coil looks like... My father needs one for my little brother's kitty cat and he asked me to look online for one on his behalf. I'm pretty sure he took it to the garage and the mecanic probably told him he needed a new coil. Can you please explain anyways how to test the coil and I will pass on this message to him?

I appreciate your help! Thanks!

Lise
Godfather

Post by Godfather »

Lise,
Blasters crossover system is what you want to do.
I switched over to it and brought my 72 back to life.
He adds great instructions, even I figured it out. :D
blaster

Post by blaster »

Happy new year to all. I have my back orders out and new kits in.