We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Kitty Cat Tracks

Buy, sell, or look for parts that are scarce and no longer available.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

gogosled

Kitty Cat Tracks

Post by gogosled »

Are there aftermarket tracks even sold for Kitty Cats? I didn't bother looking around, just wondering if someone knew right off...
stanno

Re: Kitty Cat Tracks

Post by stanno »

Kitty Cat track part number is 53-005-0043 I believe. That's the Cat number and I just realized I've never seen anyone advertising an aftermarket Kitty Cat track, probably no market for them since the OEM tracks hold up fine on these sleds.
ziggster

Re: Kitty Cat Tracks

Post by ziggster »

Finding an aftermarket track for a Kitty Cat snowmobile may be challenging due to the limited availability and specific design of the original tracks. However, there are a few options you can explore:
  • Contact Arctic Cat Dealers: Reach out to Arctic Cat dealerships or authorized parts retailers and inquire if they have any aftermarket track options available for the Kitty Cat. They may be able to provide guidance or suggest alternative tracks that could fit. This I doubt...
  • Snowmobile Parts Retailers: Look for specialized snowmobile parts retailers or online stores that offer a wide range of snowmobile tracks. Contact them and ask if they have any compatible tracks for the Kitty Cat snowmobile. They may have universal tracks or tracks specifically designed for small-sized snowmobiles. I looked already but didn't have any luck.
  • Custom Track Modifications: If you can't find an exact aftermarket track for the Kitty Cat, you could explore modifying an existing track to fit your snowmobile. This would likely require working with a skilled technician or customizing the track yourself to match the dimensions and specifications of the original track. This option is not worth the trouble...

The OEM Kitty track should suffice for the machines since they're so small.