We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

SEAT NEEDED

Buy, sell, or look for parts that are scarce and no longer available.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

weiland13

SEAT NEEDED

Post by weiland13 »

I need a complete seat that will fit my 92 kitt cat. I had an unfortunate incident with the snowblower last night and ran into the sled. Let me know what you have available. Thank you
Matt Weiland
weiland13

seat

Post by weiland13 »

I should add that the seat I have now has 4 snaps on each side. This is the style I would need.
Devo

Post by Devo »

I read your post and couldnt stop laughing. I was snowblowing the other night and one of those blowup frosty the snowman went through the snowblower. Not much left of old frosty.
R.I.P

Oh and I have a seat but no snaps. Came off a 94 kitty I think. The kind you slide onto the clips on the tunnel. Even have the tunnel if your interested. 100 bucks and you pay shipping. I'm in Canada
weiland13

seat

Post by weiland13 »

How much would you need for the shipping?
Devo

Re: seat

Post by Devo »

weiland13 wrote:How much would you need for the shipping?
Where would I be shipping it to? I could box it up and take it to the post office after the new year to get a rate if I knew where you wanted it shipped to and let you know.
Devo

Post by Devo »

This is what I have. Let me know if your interested and I'll try to get you a rate for shipping.