We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Dantheman's lift kits 2010 MADE IN USA 100% ****125.00

Buy, sell, or look for parts that are scarce and no longer available.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

dantheman

Dantheman's lift kits 2010 MADE IN USA 100% ****125.00

Post by dantheman »

I have these on my shelf takes only a few days to ship.

The kits lifts a total of 3" and spreads the ski's 2-1/2 for more stability.

If you have a pre-94 sled you will have to drill out the skis for a 3/8 bolt, from 72 to 94 the sleds came with a 5/16 bolt and they wear and bend. this is the only modification necessary.
I send you all the new fasteners you need they are zinc plated bolts and nuts that are used on the sled now so they all match
The plates and spindles are painted with automotive enamel
the plates are laser cut, deburred and put thru a roller press to get rid of the bend from cutting so you dont have to flex them into place to try to get a fastener in them.
The spindles are made from 1045 turned ground and polished shaft, and the end piece is seamless dom tubing drilled and reamed to .377 hole size so there is absolutely no slop in the steering, also the tgp shaft is a bit harder so the flats on the steering plates will stay flat and not get sloppy.
every single one of these are securely clamped up in a fixture and welded to everything is perfectly square, your skis sit flat on the ground and your steering stays the same without having to re-adjust everything.

I reposted this ad with a better description so you know exactly what your getting and how it was made, I will not drop my price as every garage hacker that comes through here copies my stuff and claims better.
beware of spindles made from crs and welded all the way around the support washer, you shouldn't be welding crs in the first place and especially not all the way around it, lets face it kids are going to hit stuff with these and they will bend or break. You might save a dollar or two buying one of these knock offs or imported items but all you have to do is really look at the quality and know these parts are made right and will last.
These arent just bs claims, go look at the pictures

I will always stand behind my stuff if you every break or bend anything on my kit i will replace it absolutely free.

Complete painted with all hardware 125.00 shipped in the lower 48 usa

shipping to and from canada runs around 24 dollars.

The kit will come as follows
(2) Front spindles
(2) new bolts for steering plates
(2) 2 3/8 bolts and locknuts to hold ski on.
(2) rear track plates
(4) 3/8 bolts and lock nuts to hold on track plates.

THIS SETUP WORKS!!
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I'LL TAKE IT BACK

direct email I check this every day!
xdanthemanx@hotmail.com
is the best way to get me

Phone 248-410-3143

Last edited by dantheman on December 20th, 2010, 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dantheman

Post by dantheman »

I have a ton of these sitting here, no waiting

dan