We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

tracks

Talk about the oldies, restore, repair, etc.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

duluthdan

tracks

Post by duluthdan »

I was wondering if anyone new what the interchangeability of tracks is on the kitty kats. I see one on ebay now and it says it is for a 73-78 model but they don't seem like they have changed much in the last 30 years. I am not sure what year mine is or if I can tell by serial number (which has a lot of 7s in it, so maybe a 77?). Anyway, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Duluthdan
Curtis

Post by Curtis »

Any kitty cat track is interchangable. Any track will work on any year. I have one for sale if you are looking for one.
Curtis
Curtis

Post by Curtis »

Any kitty cat track is interchangable. Any track will work on any year. I have one for sale if you are looking for one.
Curtis
duluthdan

tracks

Post by duluthdan »

Curtis,

It just so happens that I am in the market for a track. What type of shape is it in and how much do you want for it?

Let me know
Curtis

Post by Curtis »

Sorry but I already found someone who wants it. Check eBay though, once in a while theres track on there pretty reasonable.
Curtis
Jonn

Tracks

Post by Jonn »

Hi Duluthdan,

Curtis is right, the tracks fit all KC years.

I handle many KC parts and have brand new tracks in stock. Our price is $199.95. You can order it on-line at obups or by calling 651-338-3065.