We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

PARTS BLOW OUT LARGE INVENTORY KITTY CAT

Buy, sell, or look for parts that are scarce and no longer available.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

brad dodge

PARTS BLOW OUT LARGE INVENTORY KITTY CAT

Post by brad dodge »

selling all parts kawasaki and suzuki lots of parts eng -no bellypans or tunnels lots of kawasaki all used got to go kids are grown e-mail list to pedanuts@yahoo.com money back guaranteed have a stock class racer for sale new eng and carbs runs strong set up to so wisc rules can run vintage or stk aluminum tunnel make offer , have rough hood no hinges cheap 77-78 handle bars black and chrome levers nuts bolts you name it it has to go no room will not sell lot lots of eng cvrs heads cyl odds and ends clutches carbs kaw only some parts for suz carb een off this site a while take advantage while i have it ups to the door for actual freight no packing charges or bs thanks brad :idea:
MAD BRAD
brad dodge

BIG THANKS TO THIS WEB SITE

Post by brad dodge »

big thanks to all on this web site i have sold a few parts this winter and owe it all to you guys, i hate e-bay and will not sell on there still have a lot of stuff but the presevation of these sleds is important to me and my family we feel that every generation should ride these sleds and hope to help others keep going, if you have a clean orig try and keep it up dont race all of them, for this drys up the nice orig sleds use the newer sleds they end up with the same eng down the road anyway i am guilty of the same stuff i wrecked a nice 79 modified it up for ice oval, now i am sorry my 2 cents thanks to all MAD BRAD
MAD BRAD
brad dodge

PAY PAL

Post by brad dodge »

WE HAVE PAY PAL NOW TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS THANKS BRAD
MAD BRAD
brad dodge

BLOW OUT SALE 2 ALL MUST GO

Post by brad dodge »

WE ARE SELLING ALL KITTY CAT STUFF MAKE OFFER SLEDS, PARTS WILL BEAT ANY PRICE ON USED PARTS WINTER IS COMING QUICK NICE 79 SET UP FOR ICE NEW ENG CARB SUZ POWERED COMES WITH STK ENG MAKE OFFER BD
MAD BRAD
jakewolfgang

Post by jakewolfgang »

looking for upper rebuild kit for 1972 kawasaki kitty cat.
Kitty Kat Runner

Post by Kitty Kat Runner »

brad could you email me a list of stuff you have left .i'am looking for a few pieces cause i had them stolen from me . so if you could send me a list of parts and prices for them thank you
hawkfelo22@gmail.com
Kitty Kat Runner

Post by Kitty Kat Runner »

any luck with list of parts yet ..just checking in with you...and your email address pedanuts@yahoo.com did not work