We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Kitty Cat Racing In Wisconsin

Races where and when, also fine tune your Kitty Cat for the local track or back yard.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

Digger437

Kitty Cat Racing In Wisconsin

Post by Digger437 »

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would let you know the series in Central Wisconsin is starting to really take off. If you guys want to join its pretty awesome. Our rider attendance for 09-10 will be double of what it was last year. Looking at a nice 6 or 7 race season. Trophies for all kids every race and end of the year awards.

Check out www.bigboyseries.com for details. Rules are pretty general and for the most part hardly any fighting all good times because everyone just wants to have fun.

Email me if you have any questions or want to join us this coming year.

Digger
Digger437

Post by Digger437 »

Our racing schedule is set for 2010. Check out our website at www.bigboyseries.com
Digger437

Post by Digger437 »

If you click on our website we also have a facebook page. Last nights meeting we decided if you want to come out and try our series, there is no entry fee to try it. If you decide you like it and want to do the whole series it will be $30 per sled FOR THE WHOLE YEAR. I know I know, crazy right? haha
Digger437

Post by Digger437 »

Our first race is in the books and all went well. We even had someone hear about our series from IL, came up all the way up, raced a bone stock Kitty kat and had a great time. So, if you have a kid who wants to try it but you aren't sure, just come out and see what a good time this series is. Classes for everyone.

www.bigboyseries.com

Call me if you have any questions 715-370-1404
michelinx9

Post by michelinx9 »

It's really exciting Post your great never met anyone out to much information as you can.