We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

DUMB QUESTION?

Races where and when, also fine tune your Kitty Cat for the local track or back yard.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

1121racinkitty

DUMB QUESTION?

Post by 1121racinkitty »

What ever happened to kids havin fun? I was at wega wearin my urban
camoflauge to be undetected! The bs flyin around the tech nazis was unbeliveable! Whos side are you guys on? Your kids or your checkbooks? You can buy a trophy at walmart these days! Leave the big cars and cigars at the BENZ dealership! GO ahead blacklist me blueball me but dont expect me to join your group! I am still here for every other person with a trailer that only hauls kittys! Anybody wana race for fun let me know! Im thinkin of startin a non profit org dedicated the racin for fun!
KITTY CATS ROCK!
kidsperformance

Post by kidsperformance »

I was up there with the WHOLE that weekend...well just saturday....Grandson raced in 2 stock classes with the kitty cat...Ama. stk and Stock....placed 5th in the stock kitty final...was a heck of a race and it was anybodys race...he did good for 5yrs old,5th time racing...got the holeshot 3 times and everytime he turned in got hit and got flipped off...got right back on and lined up again for a restart....but with a 5th place finish the motor was torn down...course everything was fine....and for the time I was in the kitty tech trailer everything was smooth..* fact we all talked about old times....I will say 1 thing the main problem is these 120's...this is where you are finding the creative people now and the parts change from batch to batch....there is just no consictence(sp)in the replacement parts and other people are making parts claiming there legal a there is a performance gain and then the arguing starts...I was involved in Mn teching at ER(at the track) and I took the motors apart gave the parts that I had ?'s about and let them guy's talk about it, but all in all no problem....grandson and I had a good time and they run a way different format than the Wis. groups do......and I didn't have a problem with it....1 kid stuffed my grandson in a snow bank....the race kept going...it's the way it goes...that's racing....I do feel there's 2 many classes....It's like they almost need to split the 2 sleds(kitty'sand 120's)....but to do that you need way more volunteers and the other problem is some families run kitty's and 120's.....Me...nothing but kitty's and it will be a cold day in HE** before I will put a "potatoe digger" in my shop....I'm trying right now as we speak one coming up with a way to make the F-III class survive, which will be on the dyno in a month....and if all goes well once you spend the $$ you almost shouldn't have to rebuild the motor for 2 season's....1 thing will help is the new crank design I'm working with by taking 2 PTO half's w/a different bearing in fan housing....hope to have it on my web site in a month in a half....will put a post on this forum when it comes up.....but there's another problem with our new gov with this "child endangerment act".....if this passes...won't have to worry about kitty or any childs racing at all as they will stop manufacturers from making parts....then all this stuff will become "black market" and really drive the cost up.....Maybe I will teach my grandson how to shoot a gun.......I have this vision of watching my grand kids race and I have a good start on it now.......

Bill
hal-bent

thanks bill

Post by hal-bent »

He would never race any ways. Nice seeing you again are you making any more race's this year? 8)
WKCR
Fastest kids on ice
kidsperformance

Post by kidsperformance »

hope to be there tis weekend....and race with WKSRA on sun....since it's the last weekend