We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

1972 Kitty Cat Seat

Talk about the oldies, restore, repair, etc.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

oldsledz

1972 Kitty Cat Seat

Post by oldsledz »

What color is the leopard print on the 1972 kitty Cat seat? Anyone have a seat to sell? Thanks Cliff
harryparatestis

Post by harryparatestis »

you can find them on ebay. although this isnt the right time of year to be looking...Kevn
Jonn

Seat color

Post by Jonn »

The original '72 Kitty Cat seat was black on white, and was made from a textured material that felt like hide. These are very hard to find in good shape and cost lots of money. If you can find the original material it sells for about $250 per yard.

Harry's right. The best thing to do is buy a replica seat from ebay. It's not the same material but looks close to the original.

Good luck!
Jonn
Olson Brothers
http://obups
651-395-2296
skip29

cheetah seat

Post by skip29 »

I have a 72 seat,It has a small rip on the back but other than that it is in good shape for the year of it email me if interested. skip1769@hotmail.com
snowangel

Kitty Cat Seat

Post by snowangel »

I am a Seamstress, who is restoring a Kitty Cat for my daughter, It took me a long time to find but I found some material that is very very close to the original, and I am in the process of making some seats. The material is expensive. But I wanted to have the machine look as original as possible. Because I know how hard it is to find, I would like to help anyone I could. I have a seat On Ebay right now, the bid is starting at $100.00. Hope I could help!!!
brad dodge

seat madness

Post by brad dodge »

i bought a mint seat e-bay years ago orig 250.00 which i am using soon crazy, i saw material for sale on a a/c antique web sight expesive, i also have a new artic cat black seat cvr replacement 115.00 very nice has orig snaps on my 79 sled. the only problem with the repair on orig is they crack, brittle, use clear silicone in the tube it wont crack or fishing line sewn works bd
MAD BRAD