We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Wanted: Original Arctic Cat Ski Wheel Kit

Buy, sell, or look for parts that are scarce and no longer available.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

linahon

Wanted: Original Arctic Cat Ski Wheel Kit

Post by linahon »

I would like to find an original wheel kit from Arctic Cat. I got a second Kitty Cat for the twins and need an addtional wheel kit. Any help would be appreciated.
harryparatestis

Post by harryparatestis »

You can still get them from Arctic Cat , they are about $50 your local dealer may have to order them, I bought a set last year
LabradorBoy

Post by LabradorBoy »

I am also looking for a set of these, eBay doesn't seem to have any right now...

My dealer is asking well over $100 for the kit here, if I could see a picture of it installed I'd fab up a set in a hurry.
Snowmobiling Super-Dad
Jonn

Wheel kit

Post by Jonn »

These are no longer available from Arctic Cat... for now. We bought them out last year and I sold my last set a month ago. I've even had dealers calling me to buy them. Arctic Cat may, or may not, have more built this next winter. I have some on a standing order so if they are produced I will have some sets in stock.

If you're still looking for a picture of the kit, let me know.
Jonn
Olson Brothers
http://obups
651-395-2296
Jonn

Wheel Kit

Post by Jonn »

These are no longer available from Arctic Cat... for now. We bought them out last year and I sold my last set a month ago. I've even had dealers calling me to buy them. Arctic Cat may, or may not, have more built this next winter. I have some on a standing order so if they are produced I will have some sets in stock.

If you're still looking for a picture of the kit, let me know.
Jonn
Olson Brothers
http://obups
651-395-2296
Hanlon99

Post by Hanlon99 »

You should try making one im going to try so I can drive in the summer.
GREEN AND BLACK
JonnO

Kitty Cat Wheel Kits

Post by JonnO »

UPDATE: Arctic Cat quit making the wheel kits for Kitty Cats a few years back. They somehow found a few more sets so I was able to buy their last nine before they discontinued the part number. They'll be listed on our new website soon, but if someone is looking for a set before then you can call me.
kube1

Post by kube1 »

Check out the wheel kit I made in the following thread. I was cheap to make. Material cost me $2 and the wheels were a couple of bucks each.

viewtopic.php?t=1962