We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

flywheel

Buy, sell, or look for parts that are scarce and no longer available.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

dave

flywheel

Post by dave »

looking for a fan and a new style flywheel with the 4 seperate things inside the flywheel, some people will know what I am talking about

Dave
dantheman

engine parts

Post by dantheman »

well i am guessing the 4 separate things you are talking about are the magnets, hehe take a look in here i am parting out an entire engine from a 99 suzuki if you see what ya need email me

dan

http://spaces.msn.com/members/KITTYMOD/
dantheman

flywheel

Post by dantheman »

what is wrong the flywheel you have, did the magenets come loose, fall out or weak??? or you dont have spark?
either way ill sell ya the flywheel the fan and the stator coil for 125
that should take care fo your problem either way if you want the ignition coil too ill take 15.00 for it

thanks
dan
dave

Post by dave »

the center of the flywheel broke out. it's my father-in-laws kitty. i will have to ck with him he might have already ordered a new one
dantheman

flywheel

Post by dantheman »

well i hope he didnt order a new one they run around 300 bucks if im not mistaken
dave

Post by dave »

do you still have the 4 mag. flywheel and fan? if so would you sell it for $100.
00 plus shipping? please let me now

dave
dantheman

no problem

Post by dantheman »

my paypal id is xdanthemanx@hotmail.com, make sure you fill in your address correctly and send me 110.00 i can have it out monday
and the fan is still bolted to the flywheel

thanks
dan
dave

Post by dave »

mpr30@sbcglobal.net

dan please e-mail me
i will discuss payment with you

dave
brad dodge

FLYWHEEL

Post by brad dodge »

GOT ONE FOR A SUZUKI OR KAW HAVE EVERY YEAR MAKE OFFER EVEN HAVE A SPRINT ENG FLYWHEEL 79 MAD BRAD :roll:
MAD BRAD