We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

YELLOW KITTYKAT

Kitty Cat chat area, almost anything goes but keep it clean and snowmobile related.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

800CAT

YELLOW KITTYKAT

Post by 800CAT »

My buddy just picked up a kitty kat witha yellow hood, not paintred, solid yellow w/ all the stickers. is this factory?? also haw can I tell the year of this. I know its older. it has the kawasaki engine and no light. thanks for any insite.
t-dub13

Post by t-dub13 »

I've heard of that. If it's authentic, I think it's pretty rare. 8) Do a search on this site for "yellow hood". I also think there were red hoods.
Jonn

Yellow and Red Kitty Cat Hoods

Post by Jonn »

These were made as a special edition from Arctic Cat in 1972. There were 50 red and 50 yellow that were made. Although you don't see many of them, there are still a hand-full still out there. We restored one of each for a guy on the east coast and have pictures at http://obups/pictures.htm.
Jonn
Olson Brothers
http://obups
651-395-2296
yellow cat

yellow kitty cat

Post by yellow cat »

I also have a yellow kitty cat.I had the motor tuned up by Jeff Ludgwig (oval track racer) and he thought it was owned by Dale Loritz (oval track racer). It has his number painted on the side.I was thinking of sell , how much more is a yellow hooded kitty cat worth.
oly370

Post by oly370 »

Talking to a guy at the Elkland Vintage show last weekend and he was telling me about the Red hood for a kk that he had. And he was wondering what the story was on it. Too bad I couldnt remember what was posted here. My memorys becoming vintage too!