We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

sleeping positions

Kitty Cat chat area, almost anything goes but keep it clean and snowmobile related.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

zoeconner

sleeping positions

Post by zoeconner »

right now i am doing enchanting and engineering but is there a way i can get the stone and metal i need for engineering without minning if there is no cheap way what is a good profession to go with
I've heard taijiquan is good I would also think that meditation would be beneficial as well; anything to provide a nice relaxing stable environment for the fetus Not to mention increased and more
Yeah the thing about style is there is no right or wrong but I think your style will develop in future o.o I dunno if it's just me but I think everyone is rather obsessed with hair imo your hair eve
Weight Watchers member who reaches a healthy body weight (defined many of my family members have serious Many people who start into raw diets and vegetarianism think they need protein to fill the
Last edited by zoeconner on September 7th, 2010, 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Engineer

kitty cat help

Post by Engineer »

It sounds like it is running out of fuel. If it has been sitting for a long time, you will probably need to go through the carb.

One trick for those that do not like to or want to go through a carb you do the following. Get a can of Berryman’s Chemtool B-12. Get the one you dump in the gas tank and don’t pay extra for the fuel inject version as the carb version is the same as the injector version but less expensive. Mix it with about a ½ ounce of 2-cylce oil and run the engine on it straight, no gasoline. This is about as close as you can come to a carb rebuild in a can. A college level automotive instructor told me this one and it really works. It takes the carbon of valves and pistons too and is safe for the seals. Good luck.

Added: If you are not using the governor, then you may need to increase the needle & seat size to get enough fuel in the carb.
procomp

Post by procomp »

mine is doing the exact same thing, did you figure it out?
zoeconner

Post by zoeconner »

I bought a new can of chem dip and let it soak about 2 days. Runs great now.