We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

what year is it??

Kitty Cat chat area, almost anything goes but keep it clean and snowmobile related.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

andreej

what year is it??

Post by andreej »

Just purchased and don't know what year it is. serial # is 6980. The date of manufacture is not visible anymore. From looking at parts diagrams on brownleisureworld.com I am thinking maybe 72'?? If it is a 72, is there any other website that has parts diagrams, the one on this site for the 1972 is very hard to read the numbers and they don't seem to correspond to the part description - its just the 72' diagram that is bad.
Jonn

1972 Parts Diagrams

Post by Jonn »

I think you've already received the diagrams I emailed you, but all the diagrams including the 1972 will be available on our website by October 1st 2006. The original '72 diagram had VERY small numbers on it, but I've changed the illistrations so you can now read them.

Since most of the part number for the '72 and '73 are obsolete, we have added cross reference information to show what the new part number is, if it's been replaced, or no longer available. You no longer have to spend hours trying to figure out if the part is still available and what the new number is. We've done this for all Kitty Cats 1972 through 1999.
Jonn
Olson Brothers
http://obups
651-395-2296