We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Adding photos to your posts...

Kitty Cat chat area, almost anything goes but keep it clean and snowmobile related.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

blizz93
Site Admin

Adding photos to your posts...

Post by blizz93 »

Hello all,
I've just completed some necessary updates to the board and one of those updates (long overdue) is the ability to upload photos into your posts with just a few clicks.

The photos can now be hosted on our server here, making it fairly simple to include photos as you are composing your post.

You'll notice the new Upload picture button appearing on the Post a New Topic page:

Clicking this box opens up a new window enabling you to browse your computer for an image file:

You have the ability to upload multiple pictures from here, but you have to do it one at a time.

If anyone comes across and bugs or problems with the new photo upload feature, please drop me an email or PM
leonardii

Post by leonardii »

Hello admins,
I am not seeing the "upload picture" box when I am posting. Is there something else I need to do to upload pictures?
Thank You,
Leonard II
blizz93
Site Admin

Post by blizz93 »

Sorry...
I should have mentioned that there is a 2 post minimum before you begin seeing the "upload picture" button on the post page.

Enjoy....
Haggs21

Post by Haggs21 »

I still dont see it and have a few post now.,
Skidootoronto

I wanna post pictures

Post by Skidootoronto »

I wanna post pictures of my motor swap
1985 kitty cat
Skidootoronto

Post by Skidootoronto »

Posted 2 times still no way to upload images[/img]
1985 kitty cat
blizz93
Site Admin

Re: Adding photos to your posts...

Post by blizz93 »

Hello all,
The new bb version at KCS features the attachment system beneath the text area on the post and reply pages. Just press the "Attachments" tab below and press the "add files" button. You can then browse your hard drive for the photo you'd like to post.

Next, simply place your cursor where you'd like the picture to appear in the post and then press the "place inline" button. This adds the attachment into your post for all to enjoy.

Any questions, just ask!!!