We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Looking for one in the Rockford, Madison, Chicago areas

Looking for a Kitty Cat for Your Child? Place a request for a used Kitty Cat

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

kitty cat dad

Looking for one in the Rockford, Madison, Chicago areas

Post by kitty cat dad »

Hi everyone, Looking for one for my boys.
Anyone looking to part with one please let me know.

Thanks.
ssullivan91

Kitty Cats

Post by ssullivan91 »

I have two 1998 Kitty Cats that are like new. Here is my AD that I will be posting on here for sale:

I have two 1998 Kitty Cats for sale at $650.00 each or $1,200.00 for both--FIRM! These sleds are like NEW. They have always been stored inside and maintained yearly. The gas was ran out of them every year so they were not sitting with fuel in them. They were mine and my brothers; our parents bought them for us when we were young. They were barely used because we moved up to larger sleds just a few years after getting the brand new kitty cats. They are in great shape and run perfectly. They have normal wear and tear from 2 years of normal use. Both come with sled covers. Please contact me with any questions.

Kitty Cats are now considered collectible because they are no longer produced... these sleds will one day be antiques!! This is a great deal-- would be a great gift for any child!

Please contact me if interested!!