We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Kitty Cat Racing in Pennsylvania

Races where and when, also fine tune your Kitty Cat for the local track or back yard.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

snowmobilejack

Kitty Cat Racing in Pennsylvania

Post by snowmobilejack »

Anyone have any info on Kitty Cat racing in Pennsylvania. I've never heard of anything like this, but was wondering if there are any racing events that travel.
Jonn

PA Racing

Post by Jonn »

There is a race group in PA, but I can't remember what the name of it is. I have some customers from that group the order parts from me. When I hear from one of them again I'll be sure to ask the name of the group and how to find them. Sorry I couldn't be any better help at this point.
Jonn
Olson Brothers
http://obups
651-395-2296
mojosledder

Re: Kitty Cat Racing in Pennsylvania

Post by mojosledder »

Anyone have a list of the racing groups and schedules? It would be cool to see a comprehensive list of Kitty Cat events.
snowmobilejack

Post by snowmobilejack »

Here's one snowmobile event I found in PA for this winter season that looks like it's worth checking out.

Lake Erie Speedway Winter Showcase featuring Snowmobile, ATV, and UTV Racing plus Vintage Snowmobile Show, there's no mention of youth classes but I'm not sure on that part.
lake-erie-snowmobile-race.jpg
lake-erie-snowmobile-race.jpg (32.03 KiB) Viewed 20245 times
Lake Erie Speedway, 10700 Delmas Drive, North East, PA 16428

Sat, February 1, 2020, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST
gogosled

Post by gogosled »

For the 2020-2021 snowmobile racing season the COVID pandemic will probably have a more negative effect than warm weather would.