We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Crossover System get rid of your points with CDI

Kawasaki or Suzuki, assembly, disassembly, troubleshooting questions.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

crossover

Crossover System get rid of your points with CDI

Post by crossover »

This is a system that gets ride of the old point problems. It takes over for your points and condenser. It take about 10mins to install and comes with great install pics and instructions. Works on any kitty cat engine that uses points. I take PAYPAL or you can send me a money order. The kits are 60.00 + 8.00 shipping. It is getting very hard to find new point sets out there and if you do they are 45.00 to 55.00. You will never have to mess with the points again. Call
570-491-5812 or email me at rlmccollum@optimum.net and that is also my PayPal address. Or send money order to
Roger McCollum
800 Ave Matamoras,PA 18336

Crossover System
zerko

coil

Post by zerko »

when you change over to CDI you will need to change out coil right. I have a points motor and the coil from a CDI motor it will not fire.
crossover

Post by crossover »

No you need to use your coil and the CDI that you have will not work in your engine. All you need is my kit with your old coil and stator. The coil from the other engine will not work.
Mossy

Post by Mossy »

I tried to email you but it won't go through. Can you message me please?
Jonn

Electronic Ignition

Post by Jonn »

Hi Mossy:

If you haven't heard back from Roger yet, please let me know. I also resell these kits for Roger and can answer any of your questions.

Jonn
Olson Brothers Dist, Inc.
jonn@obups
t-dub13

Post by t-dub13 »

I'm wondering if this setup had spark advance built into the circuitry or is it a static timing? Thanks!
JonnO

Post by JonnO »

It pulls the timing off the existing coil. You can advance the timing just like a points system.