We will be refreshing and updating the forum over the next few weeks. You can still register and talk sleds...

Ontario Cat seats

Talk about the oldies, restore, repair, etc.

Moderators: Old School, harryparatestis

SammyCat123

Ontario Cat seats

Post by SammyCat123 »

We live in the Ottawa,Ont area and was looking for 72 Kitty Cat seat cover,maybe a whole sled so would anyone on here have information on where we could start looking,seems like someone out there must make repro. seats? Thx for any help
scotty1441

Post by scotty1441 »

Your best bet may be to visit a local upholstery shop and see if they can fab one up for you. I'm in Ottawa too and could send you the measurements if needed. Another option is to call an Arctic Cat dealer and see if they can order one.
penguin

Post by penguin »

I make these covers, I am in New Hampshire.
snowmobilejack

Kitty Cat Seat Covers

Post by snowmobilejack »

Wow, I have to say, your seat covers look great...
penguin

Post by penguin »

thank you
earl

Post by earl »

penquin does fantastic work, I highly recommend her.
Jonn

Original Leopard Material Seat

Post by Jonn »

If you are looking for a seat made from the original leopard print material with grain, I know a person who makes seat covers from it. She knows the person who bought the original material rollers from Arctic Cat that made the fabric from the 60s and 70s. He makes new material in very limited quantity and I believe she's the only one he sells it to. I don't get in the middle, I only connect a buyer directly with her. If you want original, then let me know.
Jonn
Olson Brothers
http://obups
651-395-2296
penguin

Post by penguin »

If you are looking for a seat made from the original leopard print material with grain, I know a person who makes seat covers from it. She knows the person who bought the original material rollers from Arctic Cat that made the fabric from the 60s and 70s. He makes new material in very limited quantity and I believe she's the only one he sells it to. I don't get in the middle, I only connect a buyer directly with her. If you want original, then let me know.
that would be Greg Spaulding, of Spaulding Vintage Snowmobile. He spent several years on the project, and now we have a great product for reproducing these old cat seat covers. Anyone can buy it, he has a website with it listed for sale. I know him too, and am a frequent customer of his. I use this vinyl in all my cat seats, and I know many others who are in the seat business do too.
JamesS

Re: Ontario Cat seats

Post by JamesS »

What are seat covers worth? What about to have a seat done?